Vinson Mortgage is proud to offer a VA Loan Program backed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs named in honor of our service men and women. At Vinson Mortgage, we are privileged to serve qualifying individuals by providing assistance during the buying, building, or refinancing stage of home ownership. Our VA Loan Program is comprehensive and flexible, providing significant benefits to veterans and their families. VA loans feature no down payment or private mortgage insurance (PMI) requirements which are exclusive advantages to this program.
The VA Loan is a mortgage loan issued by approved lenders and guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The program was created to help returning service members purchase homes without needing a down payment or excellent credit.
What Are The Benefits Of A VA Loan?
With a U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs backed loan you can use 100% of your equity to:
- Pay off credit card debt
- Pay back taxes
- Repair and improve your home
Why Choose A VA Loan?
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs backed loans include these advantages:
· No down payment – finance up to 100% of the purchase price
· No private mortgage insurance (PMI) required
· Limited closing costs
· Prepay your mortgage without a prepayment penalty
· Do not have to be a first-time home buyer
· VA benefits are reusable
· VA loans are assumable
· More lenient qualifying terms
· Fewer credit restrictions
· Higher loan limits
· Competitive interest rates
· Typically lower mortgage payments
· Lesser income restrictions resulting in higher loan limits
Is A VA Loan Right For You?
To qualify for a VA loan, the following people may be eligible:
- Current or former members of the U.S. military, National Guard, or Reserve.
- Surviving spouses of decreased Veterans
- Successfully meet other U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs eligibility requirements
Learn More About VA Loans
For more information about VA loans or to see if you qualify, contact one of our mortgage experts today. To learn more, we have provided these websites to further assist you: